Gentlemen, when you find that special someone in your life, you can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with her!Engagement ringsmake it official and say to everyone that you and your loved one are preparing for a new romantic life together! An engagement ring is a sign of love, willingness and commitment between two people who desire to spend the rest of their lives together.
Buying an engagement ring is both an exciting and stressful adventure.
The biggest question: Will she love this ring or not?
Here below are some helpful tips on how to buy an engagement ring:
· Figure out her ring finger size.It is worth it to actually give the right size rather than risk having a loose or tight fitting ring on her hand during that special moment. Ask help from her friends or family if you’re trying not to explicity askthe size of her ring. Or, try to check her other rings for hints.
· Know your budget. Engagement rings are expensive and some may require a month or two’s salary for a ring. Know your budget to help you save a few months before you start buying a ring.
· Determine the kind of diamond you want. There are four aspects in choosing a diamond – clarity, cut, carat and color.
· Find the right jeweler. To make sure that you get the most ring for the price you’re paying, look for the right jeweler. Ask your trusted friends for recommendations and don’t be afraid to sway from “big box” stores. As long as the diamond has the proper certifications, you can rest assured that you’re getting the quality she deserves.
· Search for the diamond and setting that suits her. Just as you know she is “the one”, search for the diamond you know is “the one” for her.
Looking for some more great advice? Give us a call today at (214) 755-1806 for your free consultation!