Diamond rings and other gemstones are huge investments. Jewelry stores are a dime a dozen–make sure that your desired jeweler can be trusted!
Here are some common questions that you might consider asking before you purchase from a jeweler:
- Is he/she already established in the business?
- How many years has he/she been in the jewelry business?
- Do any of your trusted friends know and recommend the jeweler?
- Does the jeweler listen to you first and understand your needs and budget before making a suggestion?
- Does the jeweler seem knowledgeable?
- Can he/she provide the needed certificate for each diamond or gemstone?
- Are there other services offered by the store such as repair, resizing, cleaning and customizing?
Give us a call today to discuss these questions and more. Let us prove to you that we’re the best boutique diamond jeweler in the business!